Clinical Hypnotherapy

Wouldn't it be wonderful if you could harness 90% of your mind's power to bring about positive change in your health or abilities?

 

That is exactly the function of clinical hypnotherapy.

Wikipedia defines [clinical] hypnotherapy as:  a type of [integrative] medicine in which hypnosis is used to create a state of focused attention and increased suggestibility during which positive suggestions and guided imagery are used to help individuals deal with a variety of concerns and issues. A clinical hypnotherapist guides a client into an hypnotic state to increase motivation or alter behavior patterns".

Clinical hypnotherapy was first approved by the American Medical Association in 1958 but has been used since ancient times in various forms and by different names.

We all have a subconscious mind that drives us during our conscious state. Our conscious mind holds only 10% of our mind's potential. Our subconscious mind holds the other 90%! Imagine if we had to use our conscious mind to literally accomplish each and every next breath or heart beat! Our subconscious mind contains all of our habits, self-perceptions, beliefs, behind-the-scenes  body/mind  functions  and habits. It also holds our long-term memories and the negative blocks to fulfilling our best goals. If you've ever tried to lose weight only to gain more than when you started or tried countless times to quit smoking only to take up the habit again even though you know you want change, then you've experienced the 10% will of your conscious mind pushing up against the 90% power of your subconscious that is saying no to that change. Which part of your mind wins?

There are close to 800 uses for clinical hypnotherapy. If you are curious as to whether it might be a good intervention tool for you please feel free to call the office with any questions.

 

Tap into your available variables, such as active imagination, expectation, appropriate attitudes, and motivation to bring out the best in you.

© 2023 by Ray Klien. Proudly created with Wix.com

  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Instagram Icon
  • Black Twitter Icon